With the help of our world-class infrastructure facility, we are engaged in providing robustly-built Bitumen Pressure Distributor. This machine is designed in various grades, capacities and specifications as per the needs of clients. Bitumen Pressure Distributor is widely used for the coating of hot & emulsion bitumen on the surface.
The Bitumen Pressure Distributor is able to apply a uniform coat of emulsion and hot bitumen on the surface. These distributors are specially designed for track coat and spraying application in roads. The distributor has a 2"x 2" size positive displacement gear pump with output 350 liters of bitumen per minute. To operate under constant pressure, we provide our Bitumen Pressure Distributor with bitumen pump, auxiliary engine and a tank mounting variable spray bar. These distributors are designed to offer a uniform and constant rate of hot bitumen on the specified surface area.
- Hassle-free performance
- Longer functional life
- Low maintenance
- Energy efficiency
- Bitumen Pump : 2" x 2" size Positive displacement gear Pump with output of 350 Lit. / Min. (Max)
- Driving Unit : Kirloskar Engine Model HA-294, 25 BHP Air Cooled Engine Vertical type
- Bitumen Spraying Pressure : 0 to 6 Kg/cm2
- Tachometer : Slow Speed 0.5 meter / min
- Capacity : 7000 Liters
- Spray bar width : 2.8 meter Standard
- Adjustment Width : 2.8 meter to 4.1 meter with extension
- Nozzle Distance : 225 mm Nozzle c/c
- Controlling Distance : Pneumatic operation of nozzle
- Air Pressure Gauge : 0-10 kg / cm2
- MODEL : SBP - 4000
- Length : 2400 mm
- Width : 1800 mm
- Height : 1500 mm
- Capacity : 4000 LTrs
- Man Hole : 600 mm
- Insulation : 50 mm
- Shape : Round/Ellipse
- Burner : -0
- Type : Compressed air
- Burner Fuel tank : 50Ltrs.
- Engine Fuel tank : 20Ltrs.
- Service tank : 20Ltrs.
- Wheel Base : 3760mm
- Clear chassis Length : 5000mm
Plot No. 359, G.I.D.C., Phase - II, Dediyasan, Mehsana, Gujarat, 384002, India